Exposure is the Solution to Israeli racism
April 13, 2008
In 1920 Henry Ford, Sr. wrote, “If the American people ever become aware of the truth about this coterie of Jews, it would be the solution”. What Henry Ford meant was: If the American people ever learned the truth, they would take whatever action necessary to stop this bunch of Zionist/Bolshevik Jews.
Many individuals and groups are in the process of trying to inform the American people about the danger they present to America and to the free world nations, but it is still far too little to be effective. It would be in the interest of nearly every person who is aware, to quietly but energetically help to spread the information to others. People who have an interest would include:
* The average American who wishes to preserve his or her freedom.
* Arab American who wish to remove the thorn of oppression in the Mideast.
* People from the captive nations of Europe who wish to rid their homelands of the Bolshevik scourge.
* Ethiopian Americans and other AfroAmericans who have seen their homelands taken over by these Bolshevik/communists.
* Chinese Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Korean Americans and other Oriental Americans who have felt the heavy hand of communist oppression.
Since each and everyone of these nationalities are fighting the same destructive enemy — the Zionist/Bolshevik (communist/socialist) Jews, it would be more effective if all joined hands in a cooperative effort.
I might add that leading the fight against the Zionist Jews should be the pro-American Jews, like myself, who love America and realize the destruction the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv has brought to the world.